Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)—also known as inverters—optimise machine performance, save energy, and lower machine life cycle costs across a range of applications.
Unitronics VFDs offer options for both single and three phase VFDs from 0.4 kW and up to 110 kW.
The main features are as followed: built-in EMC Filters, Mounting options: Wall, Flange, Rail, Sensorless Vector and Torque control, STO (Safe Torque Off), built-in Braking units, Remote Access, monitor & debug your VFD via Scope Trace.
Variable Frequency Drives can be used as a stand-alone product, or as part of a complete All-in-One package with our controllers.
This simplifies workflow by enabling you to:
- Obtain your VFDs, PLC + HMI controllers and related components, as well as technical support, from a single supplier.
- Operate your drive directly from the controller’s HMI panel
- Use the same programming software as the PLC control and HMI application, to:
- Set-up and configure multiple VFDs in a snap
- Monitor and debug your VFD – either via UniLogic or Scope Trace
- Remotely Access your VFD via UniLogic
Emolice are a proud distributor of Unitronics products. We firmly believe them to be the best option for a low risk entrance into automation and modernised interfaces. Visit our online store to view our range of Unitronics products available for online purchase.