The Emolice Si-2 Tilt Monitor is an audio visual warning device designed to be used on off-highway machines such as forward tipping dumpers, excavators, commercial mowers and other machines where there is a risk of the machine overturning on banks, gradients or spoil heaps.
Specified and approved for use on HS2 sites.
- Continuously measures the roll (side to side) and (optionally) the pitch (front to back) movement of a machine.
- Alerts the operator audibly and visually when the maximum safe working angle is approached and exceeded.
- Relay outputs allow for optional accessories, such as external lights or sounders, to be connected.
- Tamper proof design prevents unwanted changes to configuration settings.
- Rolled indicator alerts fleet mangers and owners to unreported roll events
Download Technical Specification?