Unitronics new line of AC Servo drives and motors changes the traditional and complicated approach to Motion Control.
Unitronics have launched a line of AC Servo drives and motors – along with a simple approach that enables users to implement Motion Control easily. Ready-Made Motion code and Automatic communication setup are just some of the easy-to-use features within this new line.
The offering includes 1 and 3-phase drives and motors, operating at a wide power range of 50W to 5,000W (0.06-6.7 HP). This allows the drives and motors to suit any machine size, with robust, high-resolution built-in serial encoders.
Eliminate the complicated operations associated with Motion Control
Unitronics applies an innovative approach that brings time-saving benefits to motion control:
- No coding needed: Ready-Made Motion code, provided with every purchase, enables Unitronics’ customers to test their completed system
- One software for all project needs: set up and program PLC, HMI, Servo, VFD, and I/O—no need to struggle with multiple software tools to build an application
- Automatic communication setup
- Minimal room for error: UniLogic software automatically analyzes mechanical properties and recommends safe values for the user application
- Diagnostics: UniLogic includes a built-in powerful, high-speed scope to view servo run-time performance
- Tune the system: using only one single parameter
- Embedded Diagnostic tools: no PC needed. Use Via an HMI panel – or a virtual HMI screen on their mobile device – users can:
- Set motion parameters
- Monitor Axis behavior and I/Os
- Execute movements, such as Point-to-Point, Jog, and Homing
View the full Unitronics distributed range from Emolice here.