The Jazz JZ20-J-UA24 PLC from Unitronics is a full function micro PLC with built in I/Os and text display that is specifically designed to control small machines and to perform automation tasks of low to medium complexity.
Also offering 9 Digital Inputs (including one HSC), 2 Analog / Digital inputs, 2 Analog Inputs, 2 PT100/TC and many features normally found in much more expensive programmable controllers. The JZ20-J-UA24 is one of the most popular small PLCs in the Unitronics PLC range.
In addition, the Jazz PLC & HMI offers an extremely low total cost of ownership as a result of it being programmed by the licence free to download U90™ Ladder Logic software.
Finally, the Unitronics Jazz PLC range including the JZ20-J-UA24 has many additional features:
- Ladder logic software (licence free download)
- 4 loops of auto-tuning PID (depending on Jazz PLC model)
- Real time clock
- SMS messaging via GPS
- MODBUS communications
- Remote access capability
- Direct temperature inputs (depending on Jazz PLC model)
- High-speed counters and PWM outputs (depending on Jazz PLC model)
- Support for over 15 languages and 20 graphic symbols
- PC access via MODBUS or OPC sever
- Up to 40 built in I/Os
- 24 VDC power supply
- Rated to IP65
For further detailed information download: