The JZ-PRG Jazz Programming Kit enables an RS232 communication link with a Jazz series OPLC. The communication link enables:
- PC-PLC communications
- Download of the application program into the Jazz PLC
- RS232 communications with devices that supply active (RS232 positive voltage) DTR and RTS signals, such as most modems. Note that modems require an appropriate adapter
The JZ-PRG Jazz programming kit includes the following:
- MJ10-22-CS10 D-type adapter, interface between the PC serial port and programming cable.
- MJ20-CB200 6-wire programming cable, two meters long. Use this to connect the PC serial port to the Jazz Programming Add-on Port, via adapter MJ10-22-CS10.
- MJ20-PRG RS232 Programming Add-On Port. Insert this into the Jazz Jack, to provide the serial interface for the programming cable.
- CD containing application programming software, software utilities, and technical library, including technical specifications for the MJ20-PRG
For further information on the JZ-PRG Jazz programming kit download the Programming Kit Installation Guide